BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Monday Grocery Madness

So it's late again, sorry. Let me tell you catching up after being out of it for 2 weeks can be a bit overwhelming! I'm trying to make myself take it one thing at a time but that is hard for me to do:) Anyway here are the totals for this week. It was not a great week at Publix which meant shopping at some other stores too, blah. But not too bad overall considering I had to buy some extras for some party food I need for this weekend.
Aldi: Total spent: $10.57



Publix:
Total before savings/coupons: $32.88
Total spent: $13.73
Percentage of savings: 58%

Bilo:
Total before savings/coupons: $14.48
Total spent: $6.64
Percentage of savings: 54%


I also made a quick trip to the bread store for some bread (not pictured) so all total I spent $34.24 this week. However, I did have some leftover $ from last week and did not go over my alloted amount. I've got a lot of stuff stockpiled and am considering doing an "eating from the pantry" soon and skipping grocery shopping for a week. It'd be nice to take a break...we'll see what the deals shape up to be next week.

0 comments: