BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Break...


So you will not be hearing from me for the next 2 weeks or so. My husband and I are leaving tomorrow for our dream vacation...2 weeks in Paris and London:) We are so excited to go spend some time with his sisters and brother-in-law who are living in Paris as missionaries, and we are also excited to do some exploring in some places we have both always wanted to visit. Just an encouragement to all of you savers out there...it does pay to live frugally. This vacation is paid for already as a result of us living on almost nothing the past 6 months or so. It is nice to have something to work toward and now we get to enjoy the fruits of our labor:) I must admit, I did make a budget for our trip, but it is MUCH more generous than anything we've done before. I hope you all have a very merry Christmas with your families and will see you again after the new year!

1 comments:

Bethany said...

Hope you're having a blast!