BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Monday Grocery Madness...finally!

So I may be the world's worst blogger. I do apologize for my extended absence...does the excuse that it's been the holidays make up for it? Ok well I am finally bringing to you the grocery deals from this week. We found some great deals at Publix this week but had to pick up some essentials not on sale:( at Walmart so that throws off our total a bit this week. However, we are good for those items for a while so hopefully I can find them on sale for the next time. I have pictures ready for you but the computer I am using today at work will not let me upload them so you will have to wait...so sorry.
Publix:
Total before savings/coupons: $39.22
Total spent: $10.71
Percentage of savings: 73%


(this pic includes the milk from aldis and the ham from wal-mart: thanks to my wonderful hubby for taking pics:)
Walmart: Total spent $17.67


Aldis: Total spent $4.38 (just had to pick up some milk as you will see in the pics coming soon)

0 comments: