BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Just for fun: Book sale finds:)

I just thought y'all might enjoy a picture of the books we found at the book sale this morning. Okay, okay so maybe you don't care that much but I have to share. You might as well know that I have 2 fetishes in life. One is books...I mean being an English teacher, you should expect that to go with the territory. I just LOVE them and I do read them too...My dream house has a library complete with a sliding ladder along the bookshelf-covered walls. I do have to be oh so picky at these sales now, however, because we live in a pretty small space and don't have room for many more books (but how can you pass up classics for 50 cents I ask?) So I did go through my boxes of books I found several times to cull out the least important books until I had it down to the bare bones of what I couldn't pass up. Our grand total....37 books for $21.50...  We did get a few more for gifts but I don't want to give anything away here so I have not included those in the total or picture.
FYI...my other fetish...shoes:) But I'll steer clear of that topic since I've rambled enough today.


0 comments: