BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just for fun: thrifty clothing finds:)


So I just happened to stop by Old Navy on my way home because I noticed they had a sign out that said all their woman's clearance is an extra 50% off...got my attention with that one:) Normally I don't find much on these trips but today I hit jackpot. I got 2 pairs pajama pants, 1 pair yoga pants, 5 tank tops, and 1 shirt for a grand total of...dum da dum...$17.13! The tank tops were all $1, shirt $1.50 and pants $3.25...Now lest you think I am just buying tons for myself, let me tell you that I try to use these sales to stock up on presents I know that I will need to buy. It just so happens my sister's birthday is next month so I got a pair of pjs  and some tank tops for her. We both wear tank tops with EVERYTHING so finding them for $1 is very exciting. I am also in desperate need of more workout clothes and am very happy with the yoga pants find. I left plenty for the rest of you so feel free to go out and find some deals for yourself! But no snitching to my sis about her presents, ok?
p.s. I did have self control and passed up the pink moccasins because they were still $11 and I couldn't justify them...but pink shoes...I really need some of those! (yeah right:)

0 comments: