BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Monday Grocery Madness

I know this is thursday, and I do apologize for my absence the last several days. I got sick Monday afternoon and have not been able to do much since then. Thankfully, I feel like a human again today and am finally able to get caught up on everything.
Here are the shopping totals for last week. (Pics coming soon!)
Ingles: Total before savings/coupons: $18.87
Total spent: $8.60
Percentage of savings: 54%
I am so excited about this one because as you will see by the picture (uploaded soon I hope!) all but $1 of this was poultry. I stopped by ingles friday night to take advantage of the 1.78/lb chicken breasts and also found some thighs marked for quick sale 60 cents/lb! I am very happy with the amount of meat I got for the price paid.



Publix: Total before savings/coupons: $25.68
Total spent: $9.34
Percentage of savings: 64%
I was also very pleased by this sale because I got some normally high priced items for either free or very cheap!




Bloom: Total before savings/coupons: $22.16
Total spent: $11.27
Percentage of savings: 49%
I don't have a picture of this one because I took most of the food directly to someone's house where it was consumed. It's not a great percentage because I had to pick up some things for a party and didn't have time to wait for them to go on sale:( But I was able to get some frostings for 10 cents each, turkey bacon for 30 cents, and ground turkey for $1-It was supposed to be free but the cashier made a mistake-always watch while they ring up your food!
So all in all, it wasn't too bad of a week. I spent right at my $30 limit even with having to pick up some more expensive items.

0 comments: