BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Grocery Madness

After the craziness of last week, this week is a smaller week partly due to the sales and partly due to my need of a break. Also my teaching job has changed a bit to where I am adding 2 classes on Monday mornings and therefore will have less time to do my Monday grocery shopping. Now I will just have to be extra organized and ready before I leave in the morning.
Publix:
Total before savings/coupons: $22.79
Total spent: $5.81
Percentage of savings: 75%



Bilo:
Total before savings/coupons: $18.05
Total spent: $7.89
Percentage of savings: 56%



Aldi: Total spent: $8.97












 If you do the math, you can see that I've only spent $22.67 out of the $30 that I have for this week. Later tonight we have a meeting at our church and I will make a stop by Bloom to get some dish soap and more chicken that is on sale so that I can stock up on some more meat. 





















0 comments: