BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Publix Deals 10/7-10/13

Here's a head's up on a few of what I see to be the best deals this week. Go here to get the full list of deals and coupon matchups.

Buy One Get One Free Deals (Price listed is the 1/2 off price)

Yoplait Fiber 1 Yogurt, 4 pack - $1.25
-$1 off Fiber 1 SS 10/4, 9/13 or printable or printable
-$1.25 Fiber 1 printable (FF) or printable (IE) (make it FREE)

Ronzoni Pasta 12-16 oz.- 69cents
-$1/2 Ronzoni RP 8/02 (exp. 10/12) (makes it 19cents each)

Lipton Family Size Tea Bags, 24 ct- $1.07
-.75/2 Lipton Tea Bags RP 8/02 (makes it 70cents each)

Knorr Sides 4-6 oz. pouch- 67 cents
-.45/1 any Knorr product printable (IE) or printable (FF) (makes it FREE)

Betty Crocker Potatoes 4.6-6.6 oz - 88cents
-.40/1 B.C. Potatoes SS 9/13 or printable or printable (makes it .07cents)

Key: RP-from Red Plum Coupon Insert
SS-from Smart Source Coupon Insert
Remember any coupon 50 cents or less will double at Publix stores
All information comes from SouthernSavers.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Publix on Wade Hampton--Stay away from Corrine and older lady with a white bob. She accused me of photo copying my coupons that I printed from Smartsource and made other rude comments about the coupons. I felt like returning some of the items just so I could tell them what I thought of her.

Brooke Crook said...

Thanks for the heads up. I have noticed that older lady with the white bob is not very friendly to couponers. She tried to tell me I couldn't stack store coupons with manf. Thankfully the manager was very nice and put them through with no problem.