BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Grocery Madness

This was a pretty good week for me. The Publix deals were made in 2 trips because I had some money left over and wanted to go back and get more. Therefore I was able to get 2 penny items (different at each store): One was bottled water and the other a Voila Frozen meal.
Publix: Total before coupons/savings: $47.76
Total spent: $10.87
Percentage of savings: 77%
Aldi: Total Spent: $8.58Bilo: Total before savings/coupons: $3.04
Total spent: $.06
Percentage of savings: 98%!!
This one made me very happy because I HATE spending money on toilet paper. To take advantage of this deal yourself go to angelsoft.com and scroll down page to click on get coupon. You can print a 50/1 coupon for toilet paper which is on sale for 98cents at Bilo thru Tuesday, Sept. 29th (thus making it free except tax after coupon doubles!!)So I still have about $10 left in my grocery budget for this week which is a huge blessing because my can opener died:( I'm gonna go buy another one with the $$ left over. I have discovered it is very hard to live without one of these tools!

0 comments: