BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sears Coupon no longer accepted

For those of you who had gotten the $10 off Sears coupon, they are no longer accepting that coupon. Very sad day for me because I went to the store, found the perfect $10 shirts, and imagined myself going in once a week for the next month and getting them in all colors for FREE...alas I get up to the register and see a sign telling me they are no longer accepting them. Why you may ask? "Because people were making multiple copies." they say. Hmmm, you offer a coupon as a PDF and don't think people are going to make multiple copies? I am sorry for my little rant, but one of the things that really irritates me is when stores offer coupons and then decide they don't want to take them anymore. If that's the case, don't offer them in the first place. But that's all right, I think I will just steer away from Sears for now since they don't want my business.

0 comments: