BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 14, 2009

Publix shopping helps

The particular Publix (on Wade Hampton in Taylors) that I do most of my shopping at does not put coupon books out for people to take. However, I have discovered that if you go to the customer service desk and ask, they will have several booklets there available for you. I did this today and received the Toss for Cash book and the Fall Traditions book as well as several individual fliers of coupons. The lady at the desk said that they don't put the booklets out because people will take large amounts of them. However some Publix do put them out at the grocery flier station.
I say all this to tell you that these booklets are where I get the best special savings at Publix. Always take anything there you can find! Even their magazines have coupons (I got free cream cheese today from a coupon in the Grape magazine).
A problem that can develop from this is what to do with these coupon books. I have 2 solutions.
1. Cut out all the coupons from the booklets/magazines and put the in the folder/organizer where you normally keep your coupons
2. Have a designated bin (I use a small trash can) to put all these fliers in and go thru them when you have time
If you track southernsavers website, she will tell you if any coupons from these books/magazines can be used to match any deals.
Hope this helps!

0 comments: